MidMichigan Health Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

MidMichigan Health Benefits

Location: US
3.5
StarStarStarStarStar
13 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 13 comments

Most Commented

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave  (5 comments)

    “The leave was not long enough fur maternity leave and there was no paternity leave. The other thing is that anyone on maternity leave gets bugged by...”

  • Health Insurance  (3 comments)

    “Best thing is that that there is health insurance. The worst is the cost. No one wants their kids to get sick or else they paying a fortune in copays...”

  • Apr 19, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Midland, Michigan

    Pension + 403 good benefits

  • Jul 11, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Medical Assistant in Midland, Michigan

    The complexity of the health choices to choose between in health carries is over the top. I can understand having all the information but they need a very simplified version for parents in the go whi need to decide in a hurry.

  • Jun 09, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Midland, Michigan

    Good benefits but very specific tier 1 providers, connect care is it's own niche and not accepted most places outside if Midland

  • Apr 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Coder in Alpena, Michigan

    Over the past few years, we've been offered incentives, such as bonuses, that were never available to us before so that's a huge plus. However, insurance has gone downhill drastically which I feel is across the board and not just at our facility. Very recently also, our 401k contributions changed slightly for the worse. Previously if we contributed 3%, our facility then added an additional 6% to total 9% of our income. Now we contribute 4% to their 5%. Still 9% total, just a little less in our favor.

  • Sep 17, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Rn in Midland, Michigan

    Would be nice to have a separate sick bank and pto bank

  • Oct 10, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Midland, Michigan

    Working at a hospital, you would think the benefits would be better than normal. Out of pocket costs/deductibles are more than I have ever paid. Coverage seems good however, the Key Benefits is like pulling teeth to work with. Parking is the second thing that is terrible. Unless you are lucky, parking 1/4th of a mile is the norm. Not bad in the Summer but Winter's are tough.

  • Jul 25, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current IT Analyst in Midland, Michigan

    Vacation accrues quickly which is nice. Medical and dental benefits are good if you are treated in network. Treatment out of network is barely covered.

  • May 19, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current LPN in Midland, Michigan

    Benefits package is better than my previous place of employment. Health insurance is very reasonable, PTO is accrued to where I earn about 1/2 day off every paycheck.

  • Jan 11, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Neuro Clerk in Midland, Michigan

    403 contributions for retirement plan/internal job postings/extra educcational classes and seminars available/employee appreciation events

  • Nov 08, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Lpn in Midland, Michigan

    Connect care WILL slap you with a full deductible every chance it has.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (11)
  • CheckmarkDental Insurance (2)
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

  • CheckmarkMaternity & Paternity Leave (12)
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at MidMichigan Health? Share Your Experiences

MidMichigan Health
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or