Mint Dentistry Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Mint Dentistry Benefits

Location: US
3.6
StarStarStarStarStar
15 Ratings


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 15 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance  (7 comments)

    “They offer 3 separate medical tiers. They also offer mail order prescriptions. Insurance offered is very pricy for family members.”

  • 401K Plan  (3 comments)

    “Great to help you manage your biweekly checks to accommodate your 401k plan.”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (3 comments)

    “THIS IS MY FAVORITE. After 90 days, you receive your assigned PTO time to use, you are given 3 sick days every year, and PTO rolls over!”

  • Aug 06, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Billing Specialist in Houston, Texas

    The best thing about Mint is that they offer great affordable benefits coverage for employees and families.

  • Aug 05, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    PTO is nice, 401K is a joke

  • Jul 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Executive Marketing Assistant in Dallas, Texas

    Great benefits, great amount of PTO!

  • Aug 06, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Insurance/billing in Irving, Texas

    Mint does not offer holiday pay for hourly employees when hired. They just implemented holiday pay for employees that have been there 3 years or more. Was told they had 401K but nothing else was mentioned about signing up. They don't offer maternity leave for pregnant women.

  • Aug 06, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Office Manager in Dallas, Texas

    I don’t have benefits yet. But what everyone I work With says it’s awful!!!

  • May 15, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Office Manager in Rowlett, Texas

    The best thing is Mint pays the majority of the cost for the Medical!

  • May 28, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Dallas, Texas

    Good amount of PTO, 401k kicks in a year after employment.

  • May 07, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Dallas, Texas

    The dental benefit from working full time here is truly generous! You get fillings for free and just have to pay for lab case fees on major work. Health is great too

  • May 06, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current District Manager in Dallas, Texas

    Very affordable health care benefits, the owner pays for 80% of the medical benefits and the employee is responsible for the other 20%. I have great coverage and only pay $35/month. Free dental care with the company and these benefits extend to your immediate family. Mint also offers vision for $6/month. The company also offers PTO and 401k benefits.

  • Apr 24, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Office Manager in Dallas, Texas

    They offer 401(k) but don’t match. MAKE you pay for dental if you need any dental work because they don’t offer dental insurance. We have medical but it’s not like they give us days off

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (13)
  • Dental Insurance
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • CheckmarkVision Insurance (3)
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • Checkmark401K Plan (9)
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • CheckmarkEmployee Discount (10)
  • CheckmarkFree Lunch or Snacks (4)
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Mint Dentistry? Share Your Experiences

Mint Dentistry
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or