- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- South Africa
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Per Diem
- Full Time
At NIKE, Inc., well-being is incorporated into all aspects of the teammate experience. From mental health support to unlimited free financial coaching and access to sport, we are committed to helping our teammates live their most fulfilling life—at work and outside of it. Beyond benefits to support the emotional, physical, and financial well-being of our teammates, our leaders model behaviors and create an environment where employees feel empowered to prioritize their well-being. When we support the well-being of our people, that's when we do our best work as a team.
We offer a range of benefits and programs to support the emotional, physical and financial well-being of our teammates and their families.
- To support emotional well-being, Nike offers 20 free therapy and coaching sessions to employees and their family members through Lyra and our Employee Assistance Program, as well a range of meditation, mindfulness, and caregiving resources.
- As champions of physical well-being, we encourage employees to make sport a daily habit by providing free access to Nike Sports Centers, wide-ranging fitness discounts, and comprehensive preventive programs, healthcare and family building benefits.
- To support the financial well-being of our teammates, we offer unlimited free financial coaching through our partnership with Ernst & Young (EY), as well as a 401(k) match, scholarship programs, tuition reimbursement, dependent care subsidies, performance bonuses, stock purchase plans, and more.
- Nike also offers workplace flexibility and generous time-off—including Summer Fridays and a dedicated Well-Being Week in August.
As a global organization, our employee benefits vary depending on location and role. While many of above benefits are global in nature, some are specific to our employees in the U.S. If you’re interested in learning more about our benefits, we encourage you to visit jobs.nike.com/benefits.
Which benefits does NIKE provide?
Current and former employees report that NIKE provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 1163 comments
- Employee Discount(426 comments)
“Company store is amazing, for guest visitors, too.”
- Health Insurance(100 comments)
“Solid for large corporate enterprise”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(91 comments)
“not very flexible but pretty good”
Good discount, access to facilities throughout campus
very good very nice tbh
awesome campus, cool people and vibe
Employee discounts, lifelines and resources are mostly great. The worst part is the health care package.
What people are saying about NIKE
Personal Investment Chatter
a year ago
I am starting personal investment now- please tell me if this plan looks good: - Already have a 401k plan with max matching form my employer - invest in 5000$ in S&P ETF - invest 5000$ each in AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL,MSFT - invest 1000$ each in Netflix, ADP and Home Depot - invest 500$ each in Intel, Nike,Walmart and T-Mobile - small amounts 100-500 in Merck, GE, Coca Cola , Altria and Samsung. Thoughts? I plan to invest a little bit each month (200$) in ETF. Any suggestions?
Got a burning question about benefits at NIKE? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NIKE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Awesome benefits and great options
Really great benefits. No complaints.
Nice company and great working condition
i think it is good overall
Time off , free stuff
No PTO, coworkers were dope tho