• Paid Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
• Wellness Programs
• Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k w/ Company Match
• Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
• Employee Discount Program
• Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
• On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
• On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
• Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
You get great health insurance, match 3% of 401k, lots of vacation time, and lots of company holidays. Overall it is very good.
Standard benefits package with health insurance, PTO that accrues, and 401
They offer Health insurance, 401k great great great. Awesome company. Yes good yes great! Great company good good good good
Average benefits. About what you would expect for big corporate company.
Average vacation and 401K plan, good choices of health insurance options, and allows partial remote work opportunities
Package is good with the company they offer everything as far as medical/ dental
They are not a progressive company or a family friendly company when it comes to benefits and leave. The bare minimum is offered. Also no profit sharing.
The people here are wonderful. Great bunch of folks to spend your working hours with. Hours and location are good
Offered after your first month
Decent amount of time off and good health plan.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.