- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
Healthy Body. Healthy Mind. Healthy Wallet.
We believe that creating a great customer experience begins with an environment that supports our employees. Benefits plays a critical role to the employee experience. We aim to support an employee's total well-being (emotionally, physically, and financially) so they can best thrive at work and at home
1. We deliver competitive benefits for all jobs
2. We use objective market data to design benefits programs to help attract, retain, motivate, and reward our employees
3. We review internal data, plan utilization, and employee feedback (continuous listening) to identify trends, gaps, and needs
4. We provide inclusive benefits with flexibility to address diverse and changing employment environments
5. To reduce complexity and increase utilization, we make our benefits easy to understand
6. We believe in delivering benefits programs that impact the greatest number of employees while staying within our financial targets
Which benefits does Nordstrom provide?
Current and former employees report that Nordstrom provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 2415 comments
- Employee Discount(1034 comments)
“20% is so nice yes”
- 401K Plan(287 comments)
“401K Plan, four stars review”
- Health Insurance(217 comments)
“all good things. really love”
Commission, health, time off, holidays
401k is great because of match
Great benefits, pto, discount & 401k
Health insurance, 401k, employee assistance, and typical PTO
What people are saying about Nordstrom
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so! Acuity insurance SAS Edward Jones Wegmans Food Markets Inc Camden CHG Healthcare Baker Hughes Scripps Health Marriott International Hilton Hyatt Hotels Corporation CarMax Cisco Arnold & Porter General Mills Meridian Wellstar Health System Inc. Nordstrom Starbucks Workday Rocket Mortgage, LLC Orrick Cooley LLP Plante Moran Intuit Red Hat Dropbox genentech Synchrony Credit Acceptance Goldman Sachs HubSpot Oliver Wyman
Got a burning question about benefits at Nordstrom? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nordstrom employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Insurance for a family of 6 had many options but monthly it was under 700 dollars in 2022.
Great 401k options through the company
awesoem and cool and pretty sick dude
Yes it was really good
Commuter transit flexible spending account, 401k match
Health insurance coverage is quite poor.