OSF HealthCare Employee Benefit: Health Insurance | Glassdoor

OSF HealthCare Health Insurance

Updated May 17, 2018

43 employees reported this benefit

3.8
StarStarStarStarStar

Employer Summary

OSF HealthCare provides comprehensive medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage.

Eligibility
Medical & Dental - Regular employment at 60 hours per pay period.
Medical only - Regular employment at 32-59 hours per pay period.

Effective Date
Effective the same day of the next month following your hire date (e.g. start date is 6/5, coverage date is 7/5)


Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 13
  • Jul 22, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Service Support Specialist in Peoria, Illinois

    Everything in-network is dirt cheap, being that it is a healthcare provider and we work here.

  • Jul 19, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Rockford, Illinois

    Health insurance coverage is decent. The coverage is better than you receive from many other companies though costs continue to rise and coverages continue to fall.

  • Jun 25, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    Must use OSF providers or insurance coverage is way less.

  • Jan 03, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    I love it! It has great benefits at a low rate for full time employees

  • Apr 02, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Mental Health Therapist in Ottawa, Illinois

    No deductible, limited to OSF physicians unless you want to pay much more.

  • Nov 27, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    The cost has increased substantially over the past few years but is comprehensive and offers vision and dental options.

  • Oct 05, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    High premiums since grandfathered status, but OSF picks up around 75% of total premiums and employees pick up the remaining 25%

  • Sep 22, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Registered Nurse in Escanaba, Michigan

    Great health benefits with low deductibles. Dental and vision plans available as well for employee and family with low premiums.

  • Jul 14, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    The vision is great. The health benefits are very expensive.

  • Jun 05, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peoria, Illinois

    Big bite outta your check every pay and loads outta pocket


Work at OSF HealthCare? Share Your Experiences

OSF HealthCare
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or