- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- New 19 acre Corporate Campus with one of the most unique buildings in the State
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Onsite Fitness Center with group fitness classes and trainers
- Onsite Daycare Center
- Onsite Cafe with additional Coffee and Juice Bar
- Onsite Indoor Bike Storage
- Conveniently located feet from UTA Public Transit Station
- Employee Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Summer Party at Lagoon, the state’s biggest theme park
- Employee Fall Concert (Past performers include; Flo Rida, Neon Trees, Snoop Dogg and Bret Michaels)
- Free Club O Gold Membership
- Wide Variety of Corporate Partner Discounts
- Competitive Salaries and PTO Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Many more voluntary and corporate benefits
Which benefits does Overstock.com provide?
Current and former employees report that Overstock.com provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 181 comments
- Health Insurance(56 comments)
“The onsite physician and clinic”
- 401K Plan(37 comments)
“They offered three percent matching”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(20 comments)
“All "vacation" or "sick leave" time off is treated as Paid Time Off, if you have earned it. You earn so many hours of PTO each paycheck. When you need to request it, you go to the WorkDay app and request it. Approval goes to your manager and once approved, gets taken away from your total hours acquired thus far. You have a floating holiday each year as well as a few paid days which do not go against your personal PTO (such as Lagoon Day). ”
They offered 401k match and had an on-site physician who was extremely pleasant and easy to see quickly.
Great employee stock buying program and on-site health clinic!
No complaints. No options missing and deductible is not too high.
Great benefits and people who really want to see you excel.
Great benifits over all and cost
Overstock has a good benefits package that is pretty standard
6% match, amenities on campus are bar none
There is a 401K match, 9/80 schedule
Best: 9/80 Schedule, 4 Weeks of PTO and 10 to 11 paid holidays give employees a lot of time off. 401k match is pretty good. Offer 1 month of fully paid paternity/maternity leave for new parents. Worst: Health Insurance doesn't have the best network and providers to choose from. Have had troubles finding good providers that take Cigna.
Included Life Insurance for 500k!