Pfizer Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Pfizer Benefits

4.2
StarStarStarStarStar
307 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 307 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance  (96 comments)

    “Best part is any Pfizer or Greenstone (generic brand) drugs which are prescribed come free.”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (45 comments)

    “Pfizer offers so much paid time off that it has honestly been hard to use all of the available days you can take off work. They allow you to carry...”

  • 401K Plan  (35 comments)

    “They provide half of what you say. For example, if you decide to deduct from your paycheck 6% pfizer contributes a 3%”

  • Oct 16, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current API Manufacturing Engineer in Kalamazoo, Michigan

    Starts with 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid preferred Holiday Vacation days, 5 paid caregiver days. Match of 4.5% for 401K. Six Months for maternal AND paternal paid leave.

  • Nov 03, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Collegeville, Pennsylvania

    Great Plans. Low cost. Flexible options

  • Oct 31, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in New York, New York State

    All good. Great pkg great coverage

  • Nov 10, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Colorado Springs, Colorado

    Ok have taken a lot away from older employees

  • Oct 13, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Boston, Massachusetts

    401 K match. Good vacation allowance. Good perks

  • Oct 14, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Scientist in Groton, Connecticut

    Three weeks PTO plus a year end shut down between Christmas and New Years. Good health insurance and an enhanced 401K plan.

  • Sep 30, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Boston, Massachusetts

    Really great overall benefits. 401(K) isn't best around but is still very good. Pfizer matches 100% of first 3% then another 50% of next 3% (if you contribute 6%, Pfizer adds another 4.5% for total of 10.5%), vests right away. Additional 401(K) contribution based upon age + years of service, starts at 5% and goes up to 9%, vests after three years. Educational assistance is fantastic, $10K/year toward eligible courses with some at steep discount or even free to enrollee. In Cambridge MA some courses are even offered on site. Vacation starts at 3 weeks/year, only increases after 10 years service so not great. Can roll over up to 5 days per year. Commuter benefit, EAP system and tons of on site activities too, from professional development to fun activities. Cambridge specific, varies by site: week between Christmas and New Year's off for "free" with caveat you don't get random three day weekends like Columbus Day, MLK Day, President's Day, etc.

  • Oct 09, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in New York, New York State

    lots of good options available

  • Oct 07, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in New York, New York State

    Pfizer products are free to employees; no set amount of sick days - you take what you need, no minimum or maximum; paternity leave was 6 weeks when my daughter was born, I think it is four weeks now

  • Oct 06, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Customer Service Representative in San Juan, Puerto Rico

    401k, education, health insurance and life insurance is better than the actual market

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Pfizer? Share Your Experiences

Pfizer
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or