- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
We want everyone who works at Pinterest to be invested in our success, and we want to offer benefits that inspire you to have fun and live well.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and generous vacation and holidays
- Global year-end paid company holiday closure
- Comprehensive mental and physical health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement plans that allow for tax savings (subject to country of employment)
- Fitness offerings
- Personal and professional development resources
- Adoption support, paid parental leave, egg freezing (in the US) and other family building benefits
- Discounts and perks
- Meals and snacks in the office
Which benefits does Pinterest provide?
Current and former employees report that Pinterest provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 135 comments
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(32 comments)
“Five months for both paternity and maternity leave”
- Health Insurance(12 comments)
“The health insurance here is pretty good!”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(12 comments)
“Best: Unlimited PTO benefit work/manager permitting”
i really enjoyed it a lot
Loved every minute of it
Unlimited PTO and Development Stipend is nice!
401k match, great maternity leave, free food
What people are saying about Pinterest
Got a burning question about benefits at Pinterest? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pinterest employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Pinterest has great benefits for employees
Ample PTO + all remote jobs
Great commute and also work life balance
Pros: PinFlex remote work, some cool emotional well-being and mental health apps for employees, food/snacks in the office Cons: Limited learning & development budget, limited professional development/career growth opportunities or skills-training
Unlimited time off is amazing. Work from anywhere. Fully remote
Unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, fully remote work, and the option to work from outside the U. S. For 3 months