Potpourri Group Benefits
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
In addition to our diverse work environment and wide array of roles and schedules, we are proud to offer a competitive suite of benefits. At Potpourri Group, Inc., we value our people and attempt to offer a workplace that rewards hard work and helps to maintain a balanced work-life experience.Featured Benefits * INSURANCE
- Medical Insurance with Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Plan: Vacation, Sick, Personal Days
- Personal Leaves For: Jury Duty, Bereavement, Military, Medical & Other Personal Situations
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings via an Employer Sponsored 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 40% Employee Discount (our merchandise)
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs
- 8% Verizon Wireless Discount
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- Business Casual Attire
- Learning & Development Training Classes
- Theme Park Discounts
- Free Parking
- Full Service On-Site Cafeteria (Corporate Headquarters)
Which benefits does Potpourri Group provide?
Current and former employees report that Potpourri Group provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 11 comments
- Health Insurance(3 comments)
“It is Expensive but pretty good”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(3 comments)
“Sick days detract from overall pto”
Ample PTO available from start.
All benefits were very comparable to other like companies
PTO means you have to use potential vacation days for sick days
Leaving the company for good
was not eligible as part tiem
The Potpourri Group has a good Benefit plan including SDT,LDT,401K program with generous employer matching, dental, medical, vision, and PTO.
Plenty of paid vacation to start, great health insurance options, 401k match is on par with most other companies.
prices are too high for the amount of people they employ
the benefits package i believe is very good because you get a good health insurance, short and long term disability at a very good rate. also you get 36 hours of time off every three months.
Benefits package wasn't stellar, but was competitive to other companies in the area.