Project Management Institute Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Project Management Institute 401K Plan

20 employees reported this benefit

4.7
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–3 of 3
  • Sep 25, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Newtown Sq, Pennsylvania

    Up to 7% employer contribution - if employee contributes 3% total 401K contribution from employer and employee would be 10%

  • May 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Keynote Specialist in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania

    A very good plan with an external help line as well as an individual who will work to help you with any problems you encounter.

  • Mar 31, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania

    very good company matching for the plan

Work at Project Management Institute? Share Your Experiences

Project Management Institute
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or