Accelerating Benefits at Renaissance
Renaissance is a people-first company and offers a wide range of employee benefits to focus on the opportunity to be your best, create balance, accelerate your well-being and health, to give back, and to thrive financially.
Here are some of our favorite employee benefits
- Tuition Assitance (up to $5,250)
- Career Development Platform
- Employee Recognition and Rewards
- Up to 20 weeks of Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Sick Time Off
- Flexible Work-at-home Options
- World-Class Benefits for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement and Investment Advice
- Well-being Program to cultivate health habits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Community and Company Events
- Volunteer Days
- Dontation and Company Matching Opportunities
Showing 1–10 of 37 comments
“Great match and they use a wonderful bank to manages our plans. ”
“Pretty easy to get. Just make a request and make sure you have the credentials to back up your demands. They'll gladly oblige you if they admire your background.”
Has okay benefits package - great maternity.
Paid Holidays, sick time, and vacation time is great and flexible.
Nice comprehensive plan. The company stopped matching contributions in 2020 which was unfortunate but reinstated them in January 2021.
Okay benefits, could be better
Starting 3 weeks vacation, benefits are more expensive but good.
Renaissance has a great benefits package with a really nice 401K match.
Human Resources is constantly listening to employee's needs and evolving our benefits to better serve us as employees. Great 401K match and continuing education support.
Good benefits, easy to take time off. Tuition reimbursement is now in place.
The health insurance, 401k, vacation, and time off are really good. As well as the HSA and FSA plans. The maternity and paternity leave is generous as well.
The benefit package is good.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.
Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data