Roche Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Roche Benefits

4.5
StarStarStarStarStar
187 Ratings

Employer Summary

As one of the top companies to work for around the world, Roche offers employees one of the most comprehensive benefits programs in the industry.

A number of programs reflect Roche’s ' unique workplace and provide employees with opportunities to celebrate the culture, learn more about the company, support the community, continue their education, and achieve their personal and professional goals.

Roche also offers a wide variety of benefits, services and programs designed to make it easier and more convenient for employees to manage the sometimes difficult task of juggling work and everyday life.

At Roche people drive our business and are a top priority. Because we realize each person has different personal requirements, we strive to provide a complete benefits package that is competitive and, more importantly, meets the diverse needs of our people and their families.

The list below are just an example of what Roche offers in different countries. They may not all apply in your location.


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 188 comments

Most Commented

  • Jul 17, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Systems Engineer in Pleasanton, California

    matching 401k and unlimited sick days

  • Jul 15, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Branchburg, New Jersey

    Good 401k match (4% company match) and Health insurance via UHC. Good Dental and Vision Plans. Sadly, no joining bonus or no stock options

  • Jul 13, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Indianapolis, Indiana

    Fantastic benefits offered. Makes a big difference.

  • Jul 18, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Senior Training Manager in Nutley, New Jersey

    Salary started very low but they gave a huge correction a year into working there

  • Jul 04, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Principal Scientist in South San Francisco, California

    good 401k plan, generous vacation days and flexible work schedule

  • Aug 03, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Lab Technician in Pleasanton, California

    Contractors don't receive the benefits package at Roche

  • Jul 03, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Gatos, California

    No PTO, Health insurance as a contractor is expensive

  • Jun 15, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Director in Indianapolis, Indiana

    comprehensive, great coverage and beyond medical and dental. i believe it is among the best any employer in the states offers.

  • Jun 01, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in South San Francisco, California

    401k Matching up to 4% plus 6% non elective contribution weather u contribute to the 401k or not. Total of 10%

  • Jun 01, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Financial Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana

    healthcare options and vacation days

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Roche? Share Your Experiences

Roche
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or