Rockwell Collins Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Rockwell Collins Benefits

3.5
StarStarStarStarStar
172 Ratings

Employer Summary

Employer Benefits Image

We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches 50% of your contributions up to 8%; an Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance, as well as tuition reimbursement.


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 173 comments

Most Commented

  • Jun 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Hardware Engineer Co-op in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

    The best thing was coverage for dental and health coverage it was very helpful when I needed to get my wisdom teeth removed.

  • Jun 11, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Engineer in Lenexa, Kansas

    Health insurance, 401k, dental, vision, accidental death and dismemberment, life insurance, paid vacation, innovation, creativity, and more.

  • Jun 06, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

    401k was fantastic. If the employee contributes 8% the employer matches 6.25% for a total of 14.25%. This 401k was amongst the most generous that I have ever seen in a business of this size.

  • May 07, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

    High deductibles on health insurance plans

  • May 03, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah

    The 401k was 0.75 to the dollar, which is pretty good. The onsite food was lame. It was common to take a long lunch break.

  • Apr 17, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Service Center Coordinator in Federal Way, Washington State

    Paid time off and sick time.

  • Apr 20, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Buyer in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

    Best - time off worse - healthcare

  • Mar 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Principal Program Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

    Rockwell Collins is a good company with great benefits. It is currently being acquired by United Technologies and it is presently unclear how that will affect benefits.

  • Mar 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Richardson, Texas

    The medical deductibles are very high.

  • Feb 09, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Software Integrator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

    The vacation benefits were excellent. We got 10 hours of paid vacation per month, or three weeks per year. This was as a starting employee! In addition, the Aircraft group (where I worked) took off two weeks over Christmas, as a whole. The company used the time to reconfigure and repair equipment in the manufacturing plant, and the employees got a long holiday. Health insurance seems decent, and the 401k matching is very competitive. The company also organizes and sponsors events in the area, and Rockwell Collins employees can usually get discounted/free entry.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Rockwell Collins? Share Your Experiences

Rockwell Collins
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or