Ryan, LLC Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Ryan, LLC Benefits

4.1
StarStarStarStarStar
81 Ratings

Employer Summary

Ryan recognizes that our benefits provide for the well-being of our employees and their families. Most of our benefits are available to employees on their date of hire. Employees working in a regular, full scope or reduced scope one (1) capacity are eligible to participate in all of the benefit plans offered by the Firm. And because we understand that one size does not fit all, we offer many benefit plan choices


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 81 comments

Most Commented

  • Mar 31, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Administrative Assistant Senior in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

    401K, ample vacation/, ability to work from home with MyRyan

  • Apr 22, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Consultant in New York, New York State

    Most full time salary positions have unlimited paid time off!!

  • Mar 30, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Analyst in Carlsbad, California

    Ryan is comprehensive in their benefits package/offerings. I feel extremely well taken care of and am confident that with their support I will be able to remain at this company for many years.

  • Mar 30, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Finance in Dallas, Texas

    The company is continuously working to match or go over industry guidelines and reviews frequently to address employee needs.

  • Mar 31, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Consultant, Commercial Property Tax in Atlanta, Georgia

    Ryan has a policy called MyRyan which allows for very flexible work hours and unlimited PTO

  • Mar 04, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Assistant in Dallas, Texas

    good benefits if you choose to use a cheaper option

  • Dec 23, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Campus Recruiter in Dallas, Texas

    Fantastic benefits. Amazing Maternity leave that I am truly thankful for. As a working mom, I truly enjoy the benefit of "My Ryan". It allows me to be there when my daughter needs me to be there and really create a work life balance. With this, does come great responsibility to ensure that you do get all of your work done; however, I truly enjoy the flexibility.

  • Oct 13, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Consultant, Property Tax Commercial in Arlington, Virginia

    The company matches a half percent on your 401(k) on the first 7% of your contributions; so, if you contribute 7% on your own then Ryan will match 3.5% for an aggregate total of 10.5%. To obtain the company's full match of 3.5%, you must contribute a minimum of 7%.

  • Aug 27, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Dallas, Texas

    I was an intern. Did not receive any benefits but heard from full time employees the benefits are very good.

  • Jan 03, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Lead Analyst in Houston, Texas

    Great Work life balance and PTO.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • Checkmark401K Plan (69)
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Ryan, LLC? Share Your Experiences

Ryan, LLC
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or