SC Johnson Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

SC Johnson Benefits

4.1
StarStarStarStarStar
60 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 60 comments

Most Commented

  • Feb 10, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Sales Director in Chicago, Illinois

    Benefits are relatively strong and competitive

  • Jan 17, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    401k, vacation time particularly around the holidays, child care center, discounts on products at the company store, concierge service, tickets to sporting events, summer hours, and employee health care cost compared to my previous employer are wonderful benefits. The work/life flexibility, telecommute policy is lacking/not keeping up with the times and very manager dependent. Employees are expected to be onsite everyday unless you live a certain distance away from the company and then you are granted one work from home day. Regardless of location, this is an important benefit that should be updated to meet the needs of the changing workforce.

  • Oct 16, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    Pension benefit plus the 401k

  • Oct 16, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    SCJ has a lot of great benefits if you know how to use them. JMBA, Child Care Center, good 401K match, profit (however, it's not good until you have been there a long time - 10+ years), paid vacation and sick, maternity and paternity leave, concierge service, Employee Assistance Programs, Summer hours on Fridays (more for the office personnel), many more.

  • Sep 20, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    Benefits and perks are wonderful

  • Sep 07, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    Best feature is profit sharing.

  • Jun 02, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    Benefits at SCJ are very good. 401k is the best I have seen with 5-7% immediate vest and another 5% vesting after 3 years for a total of 10-12%, depending on the company's profits. 2 weeks of vacation plus Christmas shut down. Health care is standard high or low deductible plans (<1k or 2.5k/yr for individual) with an option for rebates (up to 1.5k) based off health assessments and the dental care is great with no out of pocket for general visits. After 5 years you can get a 3 month sabbatical, I believe it is 25% pay. SCJ will pay for tuition if you can convince senior leadership to invest in you, this can be difficult and they have cut back in recent years. During the summer (Memorial to Labor day) there are half day Fridays.

  • May 18, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Racine, Wisconsin

    Solid retirement programs including 401k, retirement savings plan and deferred profit sharing which you can manage from an investment portfolio package. Need greater workplace flexibility surrounding remote or telecommuting options.

  • May 10, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Executive Assistant in Racine, Wisconsin

    great health insurance, great free services like financial planning and legal advice, world-class child care center, summer resort, free concierge services, etc.

  • May 09, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Packaging Engineer in Racine, Wisconsin

    -6% Match on 401k plus company add of 5% and stock option matching of 1-2% -If you can convince a director and VP you can get educational benefits for Grad school MBA or MS. -Christmas Eve - Day after New years off

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • CheckmarkEmployee Discount (42)
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • CheckmarkLegal Assistance (15)

Professional Support

Work at SC Johnson? Share Your Experiences

SC Johnson
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or