Sandia National Laboratories Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Sandia National Laboratories Benefits

4.1
StarStarStarStarStar
65 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 65 comments

Most Commented

  • Nov 10, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Generous 401k employers contributions - best ion ABQ. Good health coverage options. Great options for vacation buy.

  • Oct 23, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    The pension is the best perk. If that goes, I will probably leave. There is word that the bonus may be cut, that would be bad.

  • Oct 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    9/80 schedule is wonderful as it allows you to have a 3 day weekend every two weeks

  • Jul 29, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    The benefits are pretty good overall. I have never had a problem with the health/dental/vision care. The 401k match is amazing. Being able to work a 9/80 schedule is an awesome perk.

  • Jul 03, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Flexible work life balance. Lots of time for illness. Flexiblity to reduce weekly hours to be less than 40 hours per week. Able to bank overtime for later time off.

  • May 20, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Company matches 2/3 of the first 6% of employee contributions to the 401k + 6% (increasing to 7% after 10 years of service). This means that with a 6% employee contribution SNL contributes 10%, or 11% after 10 years of service.

  • May 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    401k match 2/3 of 6% of your contribution (so to speak, 4% maximum match) and employer match 6% of your salary = total 10% match

  • Apr 18, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Graduate Summer in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    good health insurance for permanent employees

  • Apr 01, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Great 401k - 10% matching if hired after 2009. Great work-life balance. On-site medical clinic, fitness classes. Not so great health insurance cost. Vacation is mediocre.

  • Mar 30, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former DMTS in Livermore, California

    Good vacation policy, pretty good medical/dental/vision, decent 401k match (2/3 on first 6%), 9/80 work schedule gives you every other Friday off

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Sandia National Laboratories? Share Your Experiences

Sandia National Laboratories
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or