Schneider Electric Benefits
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- French Guiana
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
At Schneider Electric,we offer a variety of benefits, resources and well-being programs as our way of helping employees be your best in all aspects of their lives — at work, at home and everywhere in between. Our goal is for our benefits to provide what employees value, while keeping benefits affordable for employees and the company in the long term. Our benefits offer ways to balance our employee's lives and give them the flexibility they need.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as:
- Global paid family leave after the birth or adoption of a child
- Paid leave to care for a family member with critical illness or to provide assistance to an elderly parent transitioning living arrangements
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Well-being programs including health coaching, on-site gyms and more
- Employee discounts on company and external products and services
- Flexible work arrangements for better work/life balance
- Paid holidays
- Worldwide employee share ownership program
- Employee recognition awards
- Home office furniture packages
- Family planning support for fertility, infertility, adoption and surrogacy
... and more!
Which benefits does Schneider Electric provide?
Current and former employees report that Schneider Electric provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 583 comments
- Health Insurance(122 comments)
“Health insurance is ok, used to be very good but big decrease”
- 401K Plan(120 comments)
“There is a $1 for $1 up to 6% match”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(92 comments)
“Full holiday and possibility to take holiday money out on days as well”
competitive insurance and 401K match
Love the ability to work from home. Great PTO policy. Decent health and dental insurance coverage.
Great. Awesome benefits. Especially health
Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield with a few options to choose from. Plus dental and vision. 401k has a 6% match.
Got a burning question about Schneider Electric? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Schneider Electric employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
The 401k match and insurance
Great insurance, good 401k match, good PTO (with option for sebatical).
6% 401k match is good
Benefits comparable to market average.
The overall benefits package was incredible
Performance is not the only criteria to grom