SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment 401K Plan

Updated May 06, 2015

106 employees reported this benefit

3.8
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 23
  • Dec 22, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Leader in Orlando, Florida

    Ok match. Can't invest in company stock.

  • Jun 04, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Supervisor of Operations in Orlando, Florida

    Oh boy 401k yay, retirement!

  • Nov 13, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Culinary Supervisor in Langhorne, Pennsylvania

    employer matches your contribution

  • Aug 24, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in San Antonio, Texas

    I have never had a 401k plan before but I do enjoy that it comes out of my pay anda percentage is matched by the company

  • May 30, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Food Service Attendant in San Antonio, Texas

    I don't really care for it, but its easy and I barley notice them taking part of my paycheck and putting it into my 401K

  • Nov 17, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former entertainment tech in Tampa, Florida

    even seasonal employees get 401 k awesome!!!!!!

  • Oct 17, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Orlando, Florida

    After 6 months of employment, employees are eligible for 401(k) through Mass Mutual. The company matches 100% of the first 1% the employee puts in and matches 50% from 2-6% of the money employees put in. Fully vested after 2 years.

  • Jun 08, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Entertainment Supervisor in San Antonio, Texas

    First 1% contributed is matched 100%. Next 5% contributed is matched 50%. This means that if you want maximum match you need to contribute 6% and the company will match a total of 3.5% of your gross income, totally 9.5% of your gross is contributed to your 401(k).

  • Apr 29, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Culinary Operations Host in San Diego, California

    I was a seasonal employee so there wasn't a 401K Plan for me. In the end, the money just ended up being recycled.

  • Feb 27, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Electronics Technician in San Diego, California

    they offer a good 401k plan for retirement


Work at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment? Share Your Experiences

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or