Paid Time Off
-Full-time employees receive 8 Paid Time Off days after 6 months and 16 days after the first calendar year.
-Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for paid holidays from day one. Sixt observes 9 paid holidays a year.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans through Cigna
- Employee Paid Short Term Disability (STD), Employee Paid Long Term Disability (LTD), Life Insurance and AD&D, Accident Plan, a Hospital Plan and a Critical Illness Plan through Unum.
- A 401k plan through Principal Financial Group
- Pet Insurance through Nationwide
- EAP Program access to licensed clinicians and consultants for emotional, behavioral, financial and legal services.
Corproate Discount Programs
- Active and Fit Paid Gym Membership
- Tickets at Work: Exclusive discounts, special offers and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractiions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more.
- Perks at Work: discounts on your favorite brands, from travel and electronics to movie tickets and apparel.
-Parties, competitions, prizes
-Discounted car rentals for employees and family
-Employee referral program
-Managers hold local activities, picnics, competitions, happy hours and more.
-All employees are entitled to training and many have the opportunity to travel to one of our training centers in Los Angeles, CA or Fort Lauderdale, FL
-Branch Managers travel to Europe for the Sixt Annual National Convention
-Premium Nespresso coffee is served in every office for our customers and our employees
-Microsoft Office 365 accounts are created for every employee
-All employees have access to Yammer, an internal social networking tool, where everyone's voice can be heard
Showing 1–10 of 58 comments
“yes but hard to get days approved off”
“Up to 20% rental discounts for friends/family. ”
“Decent but it is expensive ”
No 401k percentage match program.
company offers benefits like health care and 401k but the health insurance is expensive and does not cover much and the 401k is only matched up to 4% of a certain amount. paid time off is good tho
overall costs, lack of premium discount options
Ordinary benefits. Nothing great or worse.
Matches half of the deductions after 3 years!
Good perks such as health insurance, 401k, PTO (increasing with seniority), and general benefits (employee discounts ...)
The best part is you get full benefits after your 90 day probation if you are full time. The worst part is that the medical is pretty pricey and doesnt cover very much.
The benefits at Sixt were overall decent. The medical coverage with Sixt is pretty expensive, I ended up getting coverage through the marketplace which was cheaper. They do offer gym discounts if you have their insurance though. (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet insurance) The 401k plan was decent but they did offer some matching with 25% of the first 4% you make through Principal. Their most useful benefit we’re PTOs and Sick Days, surprisingly they offer more paid time off them what other companies typically offer. You can start earning them after 6 months of employment. You do get rental discounts for yourself and your family/friends. It was a lot better when they had coverage included in the rentals but they recently removed it. Depending on the location though, it’s not that cheap compared to normal rates with their competitors. You also get discounts for other things through their 3rd party site called Tickets At Work for other things.
Insurance is expensive and PTO package is decent
As the company grows they are adding more coverage options and expanding retirement planning options. I hope they will match more then 1% for 401k down the road.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.
Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data