Software AG Employee Benefit: Health Insurance | Glassdoor

Software AG Health Insurance

Updated May 05, 2016

22 employees reported this benefit


Employer Summary

Software AG offers a diverse array of health insurance options for our employees including a PPO, HRA, and Kaiser option. Software AG covers the majority of the costs paying approximately 80% of the monthly premiums with the employees co-sharing in the remaining 20% through cost effective pre-tax contributions.

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–9 of 9
  • Apr 11, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in San Jose, California

    Pretty decent premiums for health insurance

  • Jun 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in San Francisco, California

    Good Coverage with decent premiums.

  • Apr 26, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Marketing Manager in Reston, Virginia

    Nothing to complain about regarding health insurance.

  • Mar 06, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Principal Consultant in Reston, Virginia

    Is the very good health insurance adapted of my needs. It cover the principal health factors such as eyes, dental and wellness. Software AG provide me benefits that help me what I want in life: good health for me and my family.

  • Oct 11, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Reston, Virginia

    Preventive care is generously covered.

  • Feb 03, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Reston, Virginia

    For US, it's Aetna--and a lot of doctors don't take it. It's also pretty expensive.

  • Jan 22, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Middle management in Santa Clara, California

    Different options: PPO and POS with AETNA

  • Sep 14, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Chicago, Illinois

    Insurance provided by one of the top companies.

  • Aug 26, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Reston, Virginia

    There are two tiers. I use the one with lower premiums and a higher deductible because I'm generally healthy, and rarely need to see the doctor. I'm covered but not spending more than necessary.

Create your profile to get personalized information

Work at Software AG? Share Your Experiences

Software AG
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
Click to Rate