Sumo Logic Benefits

4.4
33 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 33 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance(8 comments)

    Rally amazing health insurance, can’t say that enough. To have a fertility option is amazing. Very impressed with the support they give to employees which to me is a benefit of its own.

  • 401K Plan(8 comments)

    It’s great that they have 401k But we don’t have matching which is a little disappointing

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(4 comments)

    Unlimited PTO and sick leave so it’s really helpful to have that. They truly do respect and give people day’s off as needed. I’ve seen people take a really great amount of time off considering the role is sales.

Dec 8, 2020
Current Senior Engineering Manager in Redwood City, California

There is a generous bonus package tied to company/individual performance for senior devs and above and free lunch. Nice workplace amenities and break area. Unlimited vacation as long as you can work it out with your manager. In general, it's a great place to work.

Oct 10, 2020
Current Senior Director in Redwood City, California

Free Lunch, good benefits, unlimited PTO

Jul 15, 2020
Current Employee

Terrible maternity leave option. company pays 40% while you have to fight the state for the other 60%... compared to other companies in silicon valley, this is terrible. Medical and dental are paid for. "unlimited" pto (you only benefit from this if you actually take vacation) if you are the type of person who does not take vacations, you lose out on accruing time off and getting paid out for it.

Mar 7, 2020
Current Employee

Well healthcare is 100% paid for with really good coverage or you can pay a little out of pocket and have even more amazing care. It’s mind blowing. 3 times a week catered lunch and snacks including breakfast options. We have all kinds of benefits for if you stay with the company a long time too.

Feb 4, 2020
Current Employee

Unlimited PTO policy, health insurance, free lunch/snacks

Jan 27, 2020
Current Employee

Great benefits for a pre-IPO company

Jan 21, 2020
Current Sales Manager in Redwood City, California

Solid benefits package, with comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage in the USA. No 401K match yet.

Dec 9, 2019
Former Director in Redwood City, California

Benefits package is about average for a company of its size. Pet friendly onsite. Free lunches and snacks. No 401K match. Unlimited vacation days means you don't get paid for days your don't use when you leave the company; but that's not unusual.

Jan 18, 2019
Current Director in Redwood City, California

Awesome benefits package - and keeps getting better every year.

Jun 19, 2018
Current Employee

Good places to go with fellow interns, but other than that they don't really get too many benefits as interns. Full timers do though

Viewing 1-10 of 33

Benefits Summary

List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks (25)
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

Work at Sumo Logic? Share Your Experiences

Sumo Logic

Sumo Logic

Click to Rate
or
Add SalaryAdd BenefitsAdd Interview