Swedish Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Swedish 401K Plan

86 employees reported this benefit

4.2
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 17
  • Apr 01, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    Great benefit. swedish matches some percentage as well. investment in stocks is great.

  • Dec 08, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    Good 401K plan and from what I remember they help set it up at orientation.

  • Apr 12, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Medical Assistant in Seattle, Washington State

    the 401k plan is truly a well invested plan where they put in a decent pay along side you

  • Jan 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Data Analyst in Seattle, Washington State

    Great 401k plan and retirement plan

  • Dec 14, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Referral Coordinator in Issaquah, Washington State

    great matching on my 401K plan. Fidelity does a great job in keeping me informed of decisions.

  • Nov 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    Employer match was great but must work for 5 years to be vested

  • Nov 04, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Advanced Practice Clinician in Seattle, Washington State

    Matching contributions without delayed vesting.

  • Jul 01, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    They contribute 5%, after so many hours of service each year, then match 2%, so total Swedish contribution can be 7%.

  • Jun 29, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    They will match up to 5%

  • Apr 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Medical Assistant in Seattle, Washington State

    Pretty good plan they will also match your contribution up to a certain percentage depending on how long you're employed there.


Work at Swedish? Share Your Experiences

Swedish
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or