Tender Touch Rehab Services offer competitive rates and a generous benefits package.
• Comprehensive Medical Plans
• Vision Plan
• Mail Order Drug Program
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance (Whole Life, Term Life, ADD)
• Supplemental insurance (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness)
• Flexible Spending Account
• Matching 401k Plan
• PTO Days (Increase in PTO based on years of employment)
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Quarterly Accredited CEU Courses
• Unlimited Accress to 24 Hour TT Online University
• Referral Program
• Corporate Discounts
• Tuition Forgiveness Program (based on location)
• Direct Deposit
• Mentor Program for New Graduates
Paid time off and health insurance are the best thing for this company. 401K is good as well with matching company share. The only con thing about is probably a little more paid time off days
Best thing is 401k and the worst this would be
15 PTO days, 6 Floating Holidays. No sick days. PTO hours are accrued based on the hours you work, so if you are forced to leave early due to low case load your PTO hours suffer. One cannot take a holiday off if another therapist in the same discipline wants it off, there are 'teams' that determine which holidays you are to work during specific years.
Paid time off was hard to accrue. I only accrued a few days and I was employed for a year.
good health care plan offers including 401k, Dental, retirement, vacation etc.
Employees do not qualify for 401k until after 1 year of employment; time off is 15 days; havent used the heal benefits yet
Tender Touch Rehab offers sign-on bonuses, health and dental insurance, 401k and life insurance opportunities, however they do not provide Maternity leave, and require all personal time to be used prior to applying for FMLA during the birth of a child.
Unlimited access to online university. Care 2 learn program for all full time TT employees.
Excellent benefits, with multiple options/choices to choose from. Paid time off/holidays as well.
This company offers great health and dental insurance at good rates.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.