Want a Free Job Posting?

Buy a job posting today and the second one is on us. For a limited time only. Act Now.

UPS Health Insurance

Updated Jul 20, 2014

307 employees reported this benefit

Employer Summary

UPS  offers medical coverage to its employees.

This information about the Health Insurance benefit at UPS is the result of research by Glassdoor editorial staff, and was not provided directly by a representative of UPS. The description here may not reflect the current UPS Health Insurance benefit.

Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 129
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Current Employee in Howell, Michigan

    They really understand that a healthy employee actually costs less than one without benefits who may or may not be able to pay for their care.

  • Nov 23, 2015
    Former Employee in Mahwah, New Jersey

    Great health insurance plan and dental, was offered but never accepted.

  • Nov 20, 2015
    Former Loader/Unloader in Tallahassee, Florida

    The best thing about the health insurance is that it's available

  • Nov 17, 2015
    Current PT Dock Supervisor in Ontario, California

    The best thing about ups are the different levels of health insurance available. They also have different providers to choose from.

  • Nov 14, 2015
    Current Part Time Supervisor in Redmond, Washington State

    Part time will receive ok insurance, at 85% coverage, but you don’t make enough to cover the remaining 15% so you don’t go to the doctor

  • Nov 12, 2015
    Current Employee in Sacramento, California

    The insurance is poor for management in comparison of the benefits offered to the union employees.

  • Nov 12, 2015
    Former Employee in Dallas, Texas

    Excellent benefits package for part time workers.

  • Nov 12, 2015
    Former Air package driver in Brockton, Massachusetts

    100% covered just pay Union fees. Can't complain

  • Nov 10, 2015
    Former Part Time Package Handler in Eatontown, New Jersey

    what's a copay? doctor's staff eyes turn into dollar signs when they saw my coverage

  • Nov 09, 2015
    Current Human Resources Supervisor in Seattle, Washington State

    Premium health insurance means premium costs coming out of your pocket, an additional spouse or dependent will double your cost

Work at UPS? Share Your Experiences


Click to Rate