- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
UST offers the following benefits for Regular, full-time employees:
- Health Insurance Plans – UST offers several comprehensive medical plans through Meritain Health to meet you and your family’s health care needs.
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts including Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter benefits
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans – Accident, Critical Illness/Cancer, and Hospitalization plans
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance in the amount of 2 times employee basic annual base pay
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance as well as a voluntary STD buy - up plan
- Retirement Plans – 401K and Roth 401K with a Company Match
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Veterinary Discount Program
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
Which benefits does UST provide?
Current and former employees report that UST provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 155 comments
- Health Insurance(68 comments)
“Not so highly rated insurance”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(33 comments)
“14 Annual leave per year”
- Paid Holidays(23 comments)
“there is no paid holiday”
Excellent benefits by the company!
Pros: medical benefits were good, covered quite a bit. Cons: only 1 week of vacation
No onsite support and low salary
The best thing about UST based on past employers is the health benefits, low cost, good average coverage and retirement matching. PTO is extremely low they add a bunch of sick time which they are strict about asking for proof.
The latest conversations about Tech
22 days ago
I’m an ex-Google senior program manager…laid off twice this year. I just got an offer. I love everything about the job but the pay is 👎🏻. Benefits are comparable to Google’s. Should I suck it up and accept? If you’re in a similar situation I’d love to hear about your experience. Thanks fishes!
a month ago
Business Intelligence Analyst
Hello! I have a tiny professional dilemma I was hoping to get some opinions. I got two offers on the table for a Business Intelligence Developer for both Dell and Whole Foods Market. Dell is offering 121k, BI position, 5 weeks-ish PTO, 6% 401K match and has a 25-30 min car commute. Whole Foods is offering 103k, Senior BI position, 3 weeks PTO, 4% 401K match and has a 20 min walking commute (or 5 min by car) . Both job hybrid schedule (3 days in, 2 remote). Which one would you take?
Got a burning question about benefits at UST? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UST employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
UST's provides good benefits, at par with the industry if not exceeding.
Time off needs to be approved well in advance for approval. Very average pay.
Good package. Very good. Love it. Recomend to everyone. Fabulous
There are also options for vision, dental, and legal.
WFH with Flexible operation hours
Less holidays and wfh benefits