- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
UST offers the following benefits for Regular, full-time employees:
- Health Insurance Plans – UST offers several comprehensive medical plans through Meritain Health to meet you and your family’s health care needs.
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts including Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter benefits
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans – Accident, Critical Illness/Cancer, and Hospitalization plans
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance in the amount of 2 times employee basic annual base pay
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance as well as a voluntary STD buy - up plan
- Retirement Plans – 401K and Roth 401K with a Company Match
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Veterinary Discount Program
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
Which benefits does UST provide?
Current and former employees report that UST provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 152 comments
- Health Insurance(67 comments)
“It is basically for free.”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(33 comments)
“14 Annual leave per year”
- Paid Holidays(23 comments)
“there is no paid holiday”
The best thing about UST based on past employers is the health benefits, low cost, good average coverage and retirement matching. PTO is extremely low they add a bunch of sick time which they are strict about asking for proof.
UST's provides good benefits, at par with the industry if not exceeding.
Time off needs to be approved well in advance for approval. Very average pay.
Good package. Very good. Love it. Recomend to everyone. Fabulous
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about benefits at UST? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UST employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
There are also options for vision, dental, and legal.
WFH with Flexible operation hours
Good Health insurance, 401K, and PTOs
Less holidays and wfh benefits
Through Aetna, it's pretty good.
Great benefits and PTO program