- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
We offer fantastic benefits, from great wages to complete healthcare coverage.Financial
- Industry leading wages
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales goal bonus
- Annual profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- College scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Complete, highly competitive healthcare coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical premium stipend
- Health education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days
- Additional days earned with tenure
- Paid time off for major holidays
We offer a variety of perks that encourage overall wellness and create a comfortable work environment for our employees.
- First class fitness center
- Beautiful walking trails
- Full service café
- On-site salon/spa
- Outdoor patio
- Fitness center or a fitness stipend
- Walking trails at select locations
- On-site café
- Chair massages
- Outdoor patio
Even though we work hard at Uline, we also remember to have fun.
- Department-sponsored outings
- Family Fun Fair
- Annual Corrugated Boat Race
- Corporate Summer BBQ
- Community involvement
- Holiday parties
At Uline, we invest in our people and encourage employees to grow their skills and prepare for future roles.
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Departmental mentoring programs
- In-house speakers, workshops and seminars
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses
- Tuition reduction for employees at designated colleges and universities
Which benefits does Uline provide?
Current and former employees report that Uline provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 196 comments
- 401K Plan(32 comments)
“5% match on 401k plan.”
- Health Insurance(31 comments)
“Adoption assistance and infertility issues.”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(18 comments)
“16 days and 21 at your 5 year mark.”
Assistance with adoption, fertility issues
good but could be better. Money is decent.
99% employer paid benefits. Good.
Great health benefits and annual bonuses.
Good 401k match up to 5%, good PTO and holidays
402k long term disability retirement
full benefits and hr support
Everything I need to feel confident that my family and I are secure!
Benefits are decent if you like money. PTO, flexibility, paternity leave is below average.
Great customer atmosphere to work in