- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
We offer fantastic benefits, from great wages to complete healthcare coverage.Financial
- Industry leading wages
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales goal bonus
- Annual profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- College scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Complete, highly competitive healthcare coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical premium stipend
- Health education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days
- Additional days earned with tenure
- Paid time off for major holidays
We offer a variety of perks that encourage overall wellness and create a comfortable work environment for our employees.
- First class fitness center
- Beautiful walking trails
- Full service café
- On-site salon/spa
- Outdoor patio
- Fitness center or a fitness stipend
- Walking trails at select locations
- On-site café
- Chair massages
- Outdoor patio
Even though we work hard at Uline, we also remember to have fun.
- Department-sponsored outings
- Family Fun Fair
- Annual Corrugated Boat Race
- Corporate Summer BBQ
- Community involvement
- Holiday parties
At Uline, we invest in our people and encourage employees to grow their skills and prepare for future roles.
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Departmental mentoring programs
- In-house speakers, workshops and seminars
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses
- Tuition reduction for employees at designated colleges and universities
Which benefits does Uline provide?
Current and former employees report that Uline provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 185 comments
- Health Insurance(29 comments)
“It has a thoughrough plan for health insurance”
- 401K Plan(29 comments)
“The percent of company match”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(17 comments)
“Paid at end of year for unused days.”
Good cultural atmosphere and great workmates
Health, Dental & Vision are great.
Poor paid family leave benefits
Best - low healthcare & dental premiums overall. Tuition reimbursement, but only if receive specific grades and need to pay upfront. Worst - no parental leave benefits besides federally/state mandated programs. Low vacation time.
Year end bonus around $10k
Vacation days are prorated for that year you joined.
Great benefits and annual bonuses.
5% match for 401K contributions. Unused PTO is paid off at the end of each year.
The percentage Uline pays toward health benefits and the 401K match is higher than most other companies.
Good health insurance and 401k