We truly care about the well-being of our team and their families. That’s why we offer a range of amazing benefits, including:
• 100% Company-Paid Health and Dental Insurance Options: Stay well with no worries.
• Stock Options: Every employee has an opportunity to get a piece of the pie.
• 100% Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance: We got you covered.
• 401k Plan: Even after retirement, you’re still on our mind.
• Flexible PTO: You deserve some “me” time.
• 14 Paid Holidays: Because your family misses you.
• Your Birthday Off: So you can celebrate any way you’d like.
• Summer Fridays: Get a head start to the beach.
• Free Snacks and Drinks: Because we all need fuel to get us through the week.
• Gym Reimbursement: For after all of those free snacks.
• Transit Benefits: Getting you from point A to B, tax-free.
• Partial Tuition Reimbursement: We’re already smart, but more knowledge is never a bad thing.
• Company Lunches and Events: Pizza parties, outings, and our beer cart… Need we say more?!
Unlimited time off. Flexible work from home options. Day off on your birthday. Lunch once a month. Health insure, 401(k), etc.
Best thing: Summer Friday, employee can leave at 2pm; Medical insurance covers a lot Worst thing: below average base salary
Great snacks and cold brew coffee.
Typical benefits package, most teams will not allow work from home
Benefits include full health coverage, gym reimbursements, unlimited PTO, 15+ holidays a year (plus your birthday off)
The health insurance was good. Includes dental and vision. They match 401k.
401K match and unlimited vacation!
Flex PTO and 401K matching
The best part of the benefit package was unlimited days off, perks, paid a portion of cell phone bill, great medical insurance, and much more! The worse part of the benefit package was the matching of the 401K but thing may be different from when I was there.
Great Benefits Package. Amazing medical, dental, vision. Lots of perks that other companies don't give. Unlimited vacation. Hard to beat the benefits
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.