United Airlines Benefits
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- South Africa
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
To become the best airline ever, we need the best talent and the best talent deserves some amazing benefits:
- Enjoy unlimited standby travel and discounted rates on airline tickets to anywhere United flies
- Paid time off and sick time to keep your life balanced
- 401(k) with a company match for your future
- Competitive medical insurance plans including vision, dental and long-term disability to keep you and your family healthy
- Professional development seminars to keep your career moving forward
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- Business Resource Groups to build networks and celebrate diversity and inclusion
- Social clubs because we're more than just coworkers - we're a family
Which benefits does United Airlines provide?
Current and former employees report that United Airlines provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 1041 comments
- 401K Plan(294 comments)
“A great benefit for incoming students.”
- Employee Discount(203 comments)
“range of employee discounts with many retailers”
- Health Insurance(150 comments)
“While traveling having good health insurance is needed.”
Excellent benefits, 401k, travel, health, so many wonderful benefits to take advantage of
Great benefits and a great place to work.
Unlimited space-available pass travel for you and select dependents.
It is the travel, work, and the people.
The benefits are a major redeeming quality of the job. It's a huge reason why many stay although they're not 100% satisfied flying. Flight benefits and health benefits in my experience have always been top notch. If you're looking to see the world and have the confidence of great healthcare for you and your family, United does it right.
Free flights but only if seats are available
Great company and great benefits
Health insurance, 401k and flight benefits
Flight and travel benefits, decent 401k plan match and investment options, good health/dental insurance options
Travel if you're able to get on the plane