University of Southern California Employee Benefit: Retirement Plan | Glassdoor

University of Southern California Retirement Plan

Updated Dec 18, 2017

163 employees reported this benefit

4.0
StarStarStarStarStar

Employer Summary

USC employees are eligible for an employer matched Retirement Savings Program.


Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 11
  • Jul 03, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current VP in Los Angeles, California

    great matching program for all

  • Feb 21, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Angeles, California

    Good 401K and IRA plans

  • Aug 27, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Call Center Representative in Los Angeles, California

    None for the call center.

  • Jun 02, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Business Analyst in Los Angeles, California

    5% matching on 401 k

  • Apr 21, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Angeles, California

    You are vested after 4 yrs

  • Jun 02, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former postdoc in Los Angeles, California

    multiple choices for investment, flexible

  • May 15, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Angeles, California

    401K matching is good. Company gives automatic 5% even if employee doesn't contribute to 401K.

  • Nov 19, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Los Angeles, California

    This is where USC shines. 5% of compensation automatically contributed by the University. If you contribute 5%, they will match that for a total of 10% University compensation above and beyond your regular pay. Of course, it is easy to contribute to a retirement plan when you underpay everyone. . .

  • Aug 06, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, California

    Pensions are a dying breed. You're vested in after 5 years of work.

  • Aug 02, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Director - IT in Los Angeles, California

    Average, it does not vest until after the first 6 months.


Work at University of Southern California? Share Your Experiences

University of Southern California
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or