- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Valero's Total Wellness benefits and programs support our employees' Emotional, Physical and Financial Well-Being and reflect our culture and thoughtful investment in our workforce.
Our Total Wellness Mission is to foster employee well-being while educating them in healthy lifestyle and sound financial choices. From hire to retire, this investment in our greatest asset delivers the ultimate return - a safe, healthy and productive workforce committed to the success of our company.
- Foster a wellness culture that provides meaningful resources for every
employee and promotes access regardless of personal circumstances.
- Provide competitive benefit offerings for every stage of life, from early
career into retirement.
- Thoughtfully consider programs and resources that address challenges
employees could face as they seek better overall health and well-being
for themselves and their families.
- Provide financial education and security for employees’ long-term stability as a complement to Valero’s fair and equitable compensation practices and pay-for-performance philosophy.
- Provide adaptable policies and support that allow for individualized choice and that address the diverse needs of a large workforce.
Keeping Team Valero at the Top of its Game
Valero's customized, comprehensive menu of resources for our employees and their families touches every aspect of wellness*:
- Comprehensice Health and Wellness Package
- Generous Vacation and Leave Programs
- Wellness Assessments
- Employee & Family Wellness Centers
- Onsite Fitness Center or Subsidy
- Generous 401(k) match
- Discretionary Bonus Awards
- Valero Pension Plan
- Other Financial Benefits and More
*Benefits, rewards and programs are subject to location
Which benefits does Valero provide?
Current and former employees report that Valero provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 154 comments
- 401K Plan(34 comments)
“7% contributions is above the average”
- Health Insurance(20 comments)
“very good coverage with multiple options”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(12 comments)
“good - could be better for more time off”
7% 401k match and an employer funded pension. Full health insurance for employee and family provided. Great gym and cafeteria
Old school - great benefits for mid and late career
Seems like that have everything.
Very comparable with in the industry
Decent yearly bonus tied to company performance. Do expect to be “encouraged” to donate a percentage of your salary to UW.
The benefits are very good.
401k with company matching the first 7% of your gross income put into the 401k. Health and dental covers up to $1,000. Life insurance provided. Pension available after first 3 years.
time off, paid vacations, benefits
They have a Good retirement plan
401K is really good with a 7% contribution