Vanguard Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Vanguard Benefits

4.2
StarStarStarStarStar
426 Ratings

Employer Summary

Vanguard offers exceptional benefits designed to support our crew through different stages of their lives and careers. Our benefits include best-in-class health care coverage, a generous retirement and savings plan, paid time off, education assistance and work-life and wellness programs focused on helping crew balance competing work and personal demands. For more information: www.crewconnect.vanguard.com


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 426 comments

Most Commented

  • Jan 31, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    Great benefits, very flexible. No complaints

  • Jan 25, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    Solid benefits and retirement plan

  • Jan 21, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    401k matching is really great

  • Jan 21, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Client Acceptance testing in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    PTO was the best after 15 Years

  • Jan 15, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    The Benefits are pretty nice

  • Jan 09, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania

    401k match at 4% at 1 year, in addition to 10% of salary company contribution for a total of 14% employer contribution

  • Jan 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Processor in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    Vacation days were the best!

  • Dec 25, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Client Relationship Specialist in Malvern, Pennsylvania

    4% matching after one year, partnership is great, and so are health benefits. Work life balance is pretty solid compared to most finance companies.

  • Dec 14, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

    401k and benefits package are great, but the pay is well below industry average. You get one bonus a year called “partnership” and even after that you make considerably less than you would doing an identical job at another firm.

  • Dec 11, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Scottsdale, Arizona

    good 401k perks. 401k allows you access to certain closed funds.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Vanguard? Share Your Experiences

Vanguard
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or