Virtual Instruments is committed to providing quality benefits
- No payroll deductions for employee-only health care
- A Wellness Program that includes up to $50 per month for fitness subscriptions/memberships
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- On-going Lunch-n-Learns and Social Events
- Rocket Lawyer for legal assistance
- Pet friendly office environment
Visit our benefit's portal - https://app.strivebenefits.com/virtual-instruments
Virtual Instruments has a very competitive benefits package. They off health care, dental care, a 401k plan, life insurance paid time off and all regular holidays.
Unlimited PTO, good medical/dental/vision coverage and regular employee events.
The Life, Medical,Dental insurance is free for employees but expensive for dependents.
Good work/life balance with flexible work schedules and "unlimited" PTO
Unlimited PTO, two catered lunches a week, gym membership
2015 Benefits Package is exceptional.
There are free medical/dental/vision for employee.
Flexible vacation, Work from home
No 401(K) Match. Poor benefits selection. No education assistance.
Hidden agendas. Employees are not thought of first.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.