Westgate Resorts Dental Insurance

23 employees reported this benefit
Updated Sep 17, 2015
2.5
4 Ratings

Employer Summary

Employer Verified Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–4 of 4
May 23, 2019
Former Manager in Orlando, Florida

Dental is provided it covers you for cleaning and initial exam, haven't used it for anything else

Oct 28, 2018
Former Valet Attendant in Las Vegas, Nevada

The union dental insurance is horrible it only covers 80% of customary charges you pay the rest plus a 20% deductible, up to a max benefit of only $2000 a year.

Oct 6, 2017
Former Employee

Got a lot of expensive dental work done while employed here. I'm talking thousands of dollars worth of work done for literally nothing. The dental coverage is some of the best provided by a company of this magnitude.

Apr 7, 2016
Current Employee

expensive and nothing is covered!