Whirlpool Corporation Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Whirlpool Corporation 401K Plan

Updated Sep 12, 2017

86 employees reported this benefit

4.0
StarStarStarStarStar

Employer Summary

Whirlpool offers a 401(k) Savings Plan.


Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 33
  • Feb 26, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Assembly Line Worker in Evansville, Indiana

    The best thing about the 401k benefit is that it can be deposited directly into the bank of your choice.

  • Dec 22, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Engineer in Clyde, Ohio

    Excellent match as well as having Vanguard as an administrator, many options for investment opportunity as well.

  • Nov 22, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Lead Engineer in Benton Harbor, Michigan

    Good, add 50% over you contribution, and after 3 years all the saved money is yours. Can contribute with 2% only.

  • Nov 02, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Tulsa, Oklahoma

    I did not find anything special about this 401k when compared to other ones, but it was also as good as the other ones that I have had

  • Oct 14, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Senior Manger in Amana, Iowa

    Vanguard plan. Allows company stock. Good matching.

  • Aug 08, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Manager in Saint Joseph, Michigan

    They use Vanguard and the investments are very practical. I have earned a lot of money with my vanguard account. I am impressed.

  • Jun 23, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current hourly production in Amana, Iowa

    the company does not take money to put for us only in our pay check.

  • May 23, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Process Engineer in Findlay, Ohio

    Match up to 7%, basically you put in 5%, they put in 7% for a total of 12%.

  • Mar 16, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Benton Harbor, Michigan

    The company match is competitive

  • Feb 26, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Project Engineer in Saint Joseph, Michigan

    They use Vanguard which seems to do well against other 401K providers. No direct Roth.


Work at Whirlpool Corporation? Share Your Experiences

Whirlpool Corporation
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or