Wine Warehouse Benefits
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Wine Warehouse works to partner with the best carriers in order to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- HMO and PPO Medical Plan coverage options
- HMO and PPO Dental Plans
- Vision coverage
- Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life coverage options
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Savings Plan (401K) with employer match through John Hancock
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 24 hour worldwide Travel Assistance
- An annual Wellness Agenda, which includes annual health fairs in both locations
Which benefits does Wine Warehouse provide?
Current and former employees report that Wine Warehouse provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 14 comments
- Health Insurance(3 comments)
“Very few rate increases year over year”
Very solid benefits! and perks to go along with them.
Great benefits- full scope, from health to 401k, etc.
Great benefits, especially health care for myself and family. I was able to start Paternity Leave two weeks into starting work. A family business that cares about their employees' family well-being.
401k is self funded Health insurance gets worse every 2 yrs
The benefits at Wine Warehouse are minimum.
Base pay is very low and incentives aren’t enough
Really great insurance benefits and coverage. Standard vacation and sick day policy, but there are opportunities to make up hours which helps!
The copay and health insurance was generous, but the PTO was not.
Great perks for those interested in the product
Good Medical Benefits, vacation takes years to grow to 2 weeks.