Yamaha Motor Benefits

4.5
34 Ratings

Which benefits does Yamaha Motor provide?

Current and former employees report that Yamaha Motor provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.

Insurance, Health & WellnessFinancial & RetirementFamily & ParentingVacation & Time OffPerks & DiscountsProfessional Support

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Health Insurance
4.7
6 Ratings
3.0
1 Rating
3.0
1 Rating

Financial & Retirement

4.4
5 Ratings
3.0
1 Rating
4.0
1 Rating

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

4.0
2 Ratings
4.0
1 Rating

Perks & Discounts

4.0
2 Ratings
3.0
1 Rating

Professional Support

2.0
1 Rating

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 34 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance(6 comments)

    Good variety of plans and prices

  • 401K Plan(5 comments)

    The plan provides a comprehensive health care coverage for employees and eligible dependents through Medicard’s accredited hospitals and doctors nationwide. The annual premium for Principal/Employees is 100% shouldered by the company. For direct dependents, OSPI covers 53% of the cost and the rest of the 47% is on employees account.

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(3 comments)

    The plan provides a comprehensive health care coverage for employees and eligible dependents through Medicard’s accredited hospitals and doctors nationwide. The annual premium for Principal/Employees is 100% shouldered by the company. For direct dependents, OSPI covers 53% of the cost and the rest of the 47% is on employees account.

Aug 2, 2022
5.0
Current Marketing in Kennesaw, GA, Georgia

Health is very good. Vacation time is limited.

Report
May 19, 2022
4.0
Current Employee

401k match and employee discount

Report
Apr 18, 2022
3.0
Former Business Operations Manager in Kennesaw, GA, Georgia

Standard benefits available to all

Report
Feb 11, 2022
4.0
Current PD Engineer in Newnan, GA, Georgia

Decent health insurance options, Fidelity 401k

Report
Jan 8, 2022
4.0
Current Employee

Calm environment and nice co workers

Report
Sep 16, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Vacation is very good. Yeah

Report
Aug 7, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Insurance coverage for my family is very reasonable. In fact I pay less to cover my family than my spouse would pay just to cover themselves

Report
Jul 31, 2021
4.0
Former Quality Engineer in Indianapolis, IN, Indiana

Vacation time off 401k shutdown

Report
Jun 14, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

The best thing is the options and control you have over them.

Report
Jan 23, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Very good employee benefits package.

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews

Popular Careers with Yamaha Motor Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Yamaha Motor? Share Your Experiences

Yamaha Motor

Yamaha Motor

(Click to rate)
or