Zija International Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Zija International Benefits

Location: US
2.0
StarStarStarStarStar
7 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Most Commented

  • Mar 20, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Lindon, Utah

    The best benefits that Zija gave was Paid Time Off. You get 3 weeks that start day one to accure.

  • Jan 06, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Lehi, Utah

    The insurance a Zija is VERY expensive!

  • Dec 19, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Customer Service Representative in Lehi, Utah

    Insurance is expensive $550 per Medical insurance per Pay Check every two weeks is utterly ridiculous it seems as if the company is covering 1% of the cost while the employee covers 99%, I don't need to have a job for insurance at that cost.

  • Dec 14, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Customer Service Representative in Lehi, Utah

    Benefits are expensive, Employee pays about 95% of costs while the company pays the other 5%

  • Mar 30, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Customer Service Representative in Lehi, Utah

    The dental, vision and health are ok but the 401K is nothing you pay everything the company nothing

  • Jan 06, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Lehi, Utah

    Not great benefits, offered health care. No 401K, typical 12 day PTO. They did have a great employee discount on all products.

  • Aug 13, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Lehi, Utah

    They really did have any.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (6)
  • Dental Insurance
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • 401K Plan
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • CheckmarkEmployee Discount (5)
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Zija International? Share Your Experiences

Zija International
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or