- 10 Paid holidays throughout the year
- 9/80 Alternate Work Week Schedule - Every other Friday off, that's 26 additional days off per year
- Paid time off
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision packages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life, AD&D and Short Term Disability
- 401K Match
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Educational Assistance- up to $7,000 per year
- Product Discounts
- Referral Bonus Program
It is really comprehensive and low cost. 401k matching is also very generous compared to others.
Good overall benefits package. Does seem to increase in cost above inflation each year though.
Every other Friday off! Competitive benefits package, Tuition reimbursement, 401k Matching, Heath, Dental, Paternity leave
Same standard benefit for a large corporation. Health plan has HMO and PPO are good for selection. Worse thing is the company does not have free screening, flu shot in house as other companies.
I am able to take care of my family with our great benefits.
Great benefits, low cost to employee
It's average trending down because of them trying to sell the company. Company is in a cost cutting mode
Benefit package is generous, employer match and cost of medical are amazing.
Full benefit package with matching 401K, good medical and dental insurance and great employee assistance program under the large Zodiac parent company.
Company pays most of the employee and defendants premium- very little out of pocket for good benefit options. Company funds up to $1000 in employees health saving account. Great 401k match.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.