What does a Campaign Manager do?
A Campaign Manager can be employed or contracted by many different entities. Their primary duty is to implement advertisement, sales or political strategies across a market. Campaign Managers work hand in hand with external agencies, freelancers, marketing companies and a handful of other resources. As well as sourcing new relations, A Campaign Manager on-boards and trains new staff.
There are no specific requirements to hold a Campaign Manager position. However, most companies and contractors prefer that a candidate possess a degree in marketing, public relations or a similar field. Advanced degrees in Marketing of Communications will yield high-status positions. Previous experience with marketing roll-outs, B2B and B2C campaigns is a huge plus in this field.
- Meet with all new clients to identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
- Design and organize an optimal campaign inside budget constraints
- Locate and secure talent and resource before campaign launch
- Train and groom all resources for optimum efficacy
- Utilize staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Devise a campaign timeline and schedule
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
- Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress
- bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred)
- Advanced degree in related field (preferred)
- 7+ year track record of participating in successful campaigns
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of current market trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willing to travel domestically
How much does a Campaign Manager make near United States?
Campaign Manager Career Path
Learn how to become a Campaign Manager, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
Campaign Manager Insights
“Devin is the best Boss I’ve worked for and he always wants all his people to win!”
“Good compensation package but not the best compared to other companies in the same range.”
“I'm working with a fantastic team and on some amazing projects already which is so exciting.”
“I do work a lot but I am excited to show up and work with a great team.”
“life balance and career in general I would highly recommend applying for a job at Oneflow.”
“Everyone is no nice that working for 6 months I didn't find any issue.”
“It was a great stepping stone in my career path before I opened my own company.”
“You will always be a great opportunity to attend some of the best sporting events in the world.”
Campaign Manager Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager
- Market Researcher
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Market Analyst
- Marketing Manager