What does a French Internet Assessor do?
Appraisers provide a value estimate for a property before it is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured, or developed. They verify legal descriptions in public records and inspect new and existing properties, noting the characteristics. They photograph the interior and exterior of properties to analyze comparable or similar nearby properties for deeper insight into values. They prepare written reports and maintain current data on each real estate property.
Appraisers know characteristics of the property and its surrounding areas, including views or sound pollution, and consider the condition of a building, including its heating, foundation, roof, or renovations. They photograph the outside of a building and some interior features to document its condition. After visiting the property, appraisers run analysis relative to comparable home sales, including police records, location, previous appraisals, and income potential. Appraisers need a bachelor's degree and certification from the appraisal foundation.
- List or update information on property records as needed.
- Inspect properties as necessary to ensure that compliance conditions are met.
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.).
- Analyze data and prepare reports in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of current appraisal regulations, standards and best practices.
- Participate in establishing the quantity and complexity of appraisals required.
- The Staff Appraisal Reviewer is responsible for the review of completed appraisal reports.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
- Comply with all countywide and departmental policies and procedures.
- Conduct a physical inspection of structures, improvements, properties, and parcels.
- Final reconciliation of value considering cost, income, and market approach.
- Review real property renditions, take appropriate action and respond to taxpayer inquiries.
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the project manager.
- Carefully review reports to ascertain the accuracy of field work for accurate and equitable fair market values.
- Monitor apartment and general market conditions throughout the state. provide technical support and advice upon request. and participate in various presentations.
- Provide timely web updates on all assignments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, business administration, computer science or management, or equivalent experience.
- Strong command of English language, experience with writing protocols, and good communication skills.
- Strict attention to detail and an eye for continuous improvement.
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Comfortable working with statistics.
- Negotiation abilities and critical thinking skills.
How much does a French Internet Assessor make near United States?
There are no current reports for French Internet Assessor salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
French Internet Assessor Career Path
Learn how to become a French Internet Assessor, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
French Internet Assessor Insights
“Initial training was thorough and informative to the extent that I am very comfortable in my role.”
“I enjoyed the initial training however this training is not reflective of what the job entails.”
“Pay was decent but you had to work over 50 hours a week so really not that decent.”
“Arrangements for lodging and transportation for training were made well in advance which ensured there were no last minute issues to contend with.”
“There are social and long term career benefits of working for a company of this size within a relatively niche industry.”
“Great people to work with and Seniors are amazing”
“Work pay is good and enough.”
“employed and have a flexible schedule.”
French Internet Assessor Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the roles and responsibilities of a French Internet Assessor
- Business Valuation Specialist
- Valuation Associate
- Loan Processor
- Credit Analyst
Get anonymous career insights from your peers
How much of a pay cut would you entertain to stay WFH, or work at an office 15 minutes away from your house? I moved companies during COVID, was told verbally my position would be remote, now starting to get pressure to go in the office and have a feeling it’s going to be mandatory multiple days a week, it’s a 50 minute commute. My prior company wants me back, is local and I really enjoyed working there. I don’t know how much they’d offer but I know they can’t match my bonus.