What does a HR Administrator Intern do?
As an HR Administrator, you are responsible for the HR functions for the organization. You will provide guidance on the employee lifecycle including developing training opportunities. You will oversee employee benefits, payroll and performance management. You will champion the organization's diversity and inclusion program
An ideal candidate will have 3 years of HR experience and have a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field and a PHR or SPHR certification. You need to be proficient with HRIS and have experience with hiring wage employees, training and development programs, conducting performance management and investigations.
- Oversee organizations diversity awareness program
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Advise leadership on hiring and terminations
- Oversee payroll, employee benefits and FMLA
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
- Provide training and development opportunities
- PHR, SPHR or other HR certification, required
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management or related field, required
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Proficiency with HRIS
- Experience hiring hourly employees
- Demonstrated ability with training and development programs
- Adept with performance management and investigations
- Proficiency with employee relations and EEO
- Skilled in employee benefits administration
How much does a Hr Administrator Intern make?
There are no current reports for Hr Administrator Intern salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
HR Administrator Intern Career Path
Learn how to become a HR Administrator Intern, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
HR Administrator Intern Insights
“Salary if great if you do the full 4 year compensation circle and the stock value remains stable.”
“She was the only great person at that company that was great to work with.”
“Al Khaja is a Group of company so will get good opportunity for career growth.”
“This is the best place if you want to start your career or advance it.”
“I enjoy the benefits of having a flexible schedule and would recommend Right at Home to anyone looking for a rewarding career.”
“The training programme i receive is enjoyable and keeps me motivated to get to my goal which is to pass my apprenticeship.”
“No career progression and not D&i”
“It was a lovely role as i was able to get a feel for what my future in HR would be like.”
HR Administrator Intern Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the roles and responsibilities of a HR Administrator Intern
- HR Manager
- HR Consultant
- HR Generalist
- Hr Business Partner