What does a New Home Sales Consultant Manager do?
New home sales consultants work in the real estate industry and help customers find and buy a new property suiting their needs and preferences. They work for homebuilding companies and are responsible for consulting with clients to identify their requirements, present applicable inventory and offers, complete relevant paperwork, and reach monthly sales targets. They maintain knowledge of products, sell homes, and secure contracts and consistently drive new sales from various sources including client referrals, realtors and other professional networks.
New home sales consultants engage visitors, establishing a relationship to determine their home buying needs. They accompany visitors through model and inventory homes while answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home and share their in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, including product, site, and local community. They provide customers with timely and consistent follow-through and maintain accurate records of all communications during this process. New home sales consultants need a minimum associate’s degree in sales or business and a state-issued real estate license.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts in the community.
- Provide ongoing education and training to the sales team concerning new clinical and quality initiatives that improve the care of our patients.
- General understanding of business mix, overcoming obstacles/objections and develop accounts.
- Covers care/protection plans and suggests additional products to customers.
- cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships.
- Provide great customer service.
- Provide monthly reports comparing data collected to national standards.
- Supply management with paperwork after each appointment in a timely fashion.
- Maintain standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in business.
- Demonstrated professionalism and product knowledge.
- Confidence while leading and negotiating.
- Is a critical and strategic thinker with strict attention to detail.
- Can deploy a positive attitude at all times.
- Fluent in inventories and pipelines.
How much does a New Home Sales Consultant Manager make?
There are no current reports for New Home Sales Consultant Manager salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
New Home Sales Consultant Manager Career Path
Learn how to become a New Home Sales Consultant Manager, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Average Years of Experience
New Home Sales Consultant Manager Insights
“As an employee you are massively encouraged to develop yourself and access training and progress your career.”
“It's a great opportunity for a young person looking to advance their sales career.”
“Most other builders offer top notch training and can give you a good foundation for your career rather than daily crushing your soul.”
“Good pay and good to work with”
“Job opportunities can be good”
“Good pay and started at 10am”
“Fun and good people to work with”
“pay is good and you get commission”
New Home Sales Consultant Manager Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the roles and responsibilities of a New Home Sales Consultant Manager
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager