What does a SEO Director do?
SEO analysts provide insight and expertise related to search engine optimization (SEO) tactics and strategies. They usually serve as part of the marketing department, and work in close collaboration with marketing strategists and content specialists to develop marketing campaigns that will reach and connect with the targeted audience. They compile SEO data such as high-value keywords and use that information to guide content and placement decisions that ensure maximum visibility. They may also build, implement, and oversee SEO tracking and analytical systems and databases. They create reports summarizing performance metrics and other key analytics.
SEO analysts typically have a bachelor’s degree in a marketing or SEO field, and in-depth experience in compiling and analyzing SEO data. Proficiency with data analytics programs and tools is an advantage.
- Prepare and present materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on performance to clients.
- Execute against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives.
- Provide insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion.
- Partner with content team and provide recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Work towards organic search growth, optimization, and ROI maximization.
- Help to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Guide technical SEO analysts and interpret findings to generate client value.
- Manage internal tools and business processes that optimize the onsite search experience.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies and successfully attain organic traffic goals.
- Closely collaborate with appropriate teams to develop high-performance integrated marketing campaigns.
- Drive partners / 3rd parties strategy to identify and drive demand generation and funnel build activities that drive pipeline.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Collaborate with clients' technical and marketing teams to implement proposed recommendations.
- Prepare and conduct keyword research for content and website implementation.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology or equivalent experience.
- Leadership skills to help with collaboration and deployment of goals.
- Pay strict attention to detail during problem solving and editing sessions.
- Comfortable instructing in benefits of AdWords, CSS, and AWR services.
- Mastery of HTML and SaaS programming.
How much does a SEO Director make near United States?
SEO Director Career Path
Learn how to become a SEO Director, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
SEO Director Insights
“1. Timely salary 2. Enough payment 3. good attitude with employees 4. Good supply chain”
“But when i resigned they didn't paid my salary and full and final amount.”
“I have been working from so long and nice place to work very nice enivironment and good spoken staff.”
“higher salary and the knowlegde i was able to get was gain is useful even up to this day.”
“Taktical is growing at a very fast pace and is an excellent company to grow your career.”
“I would 100% suggest this company if any one are looking for great career and to learn work culture.”
“If you are a fresher and searching for a great career opportunity then THATWARE will be best choice for you.”
“Everyone is so talented and I get to learn from such intelligent people every single day.”
SEO Director Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the roles and responsibilities of a SEO Director
- Search Engine Evaluator
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Account Executive