Compare 3M vs Boom Lab BETASee how working at 3M vs. Boom Lab compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at 3M vs. Boom Lab. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 3M scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Boom Lab scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at 3M.
- "Back office" was the most mentioned Pro at Boom Lab.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at 3M.
- "Consulting firm" was the most mentioned Con at Boom Lab.
I have been working at 3M full-time for more than 10 years
Surprisingly agile for such a large company. Able to listen. Great team, both in Pittsburgh and at 3M HIS - also on the corporate level where I had interactions. Health plan got better through... acquisition by 3M. The general feeling is that they really care about their employees and try to do the right thing.
3M is a BIG company. There is, by necessity, more administrative overhead than for small companies. Acquisitions and mergers are always a bit rough, so it's hard to judge even 11 month in. But they... managed to keep disruptions to a minimum while actually making progress on integration. Integration goes both ways, which is always nice to see.