Compare ADP vs Bank of America BETASee how working at ADP vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 2,049 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 353 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year
Good pay, amazing benefits and easy to move up and around the company.
Resources keep changing making volume difficult to keep up with.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees and actually follow through with changes and ideas.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years
Great pay and the company always does what’s right for business and that’s right for their employees.
Technology could be better for bank employees