Compare ADP vs Bank of America BETASee how working at ADP vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Bank of America scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 2,151 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 1,209 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 358 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year
Flexible Schedule, great bosses, lots of incentives
Can be a grind, building partnerships can be difficult, no residuals, doesnt feel like you make enough money for the work you do
Advice to Management
give better opportunity to the better reps
I have been working at Bank of America
Fun, hardworking people that are ready to help and aid each other. Hard work will start to make sense and be prioritized.
Lack of upward mobility, and stuck in ways, need more conversational flow, consistent growth is needed.