Compare ADP vs DealerSocket BETASee how working at ADP vs. DealerSocket compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. DealerSocket. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DealerSocket scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Bagels on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at DealerSocket.
- ADP had 120 more reviews than DealerSocket that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at ADP full-time
Flexibility provided to associate to make appropriate sales decisions. No micro-management. Constantly working on training and providing great sales tools to learn more about our industry and our... prospects.
Common things that come along with sales. Must be able to take the no and turn it into a yes. Positive attitude definitely needed.
I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, teams, and talent. Allowing remote work indefinitely was a great decision. I love working from home (but I do miss the free bagels on Friday).
No more free bagels since we work at home :(