Compare ADP vs IBM BETASee how working at ADP vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- IBM had 599 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year
Good pay, amazing benefits and easy to move up and around the company.
Resources keep changing making volume difficult to keep up with.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees and actually follow through with changes and ideas.
I worked at IBM for less than a year
- so many other cool teams and opportunity to meet people - access to computing resources - well-known tech company
- difficult to wear multiple hats - structural organization challenges